Friday, June 14, 2013

Oregon Day 3

Our last full day in Oregon had us staying around the campground again.  But first I had to do the dreaded laundry so I disappeared for a couple of hours to some dank and dingy laundry facility.  After that we took out the kayaks and kayaked for awhile on Nehalem bay, which is on the other side of our campground.  Then the rest of the afternoon was devoted to sand castle building on the beach side of our campground.  In the evening, Noah and I took a bike ride into the town of Manzanita to visit the local farmers market that was going on.  I got a lot of fresh and local produce for our next leg of our trip including berries just picked this morning.  I love farmers markets and it is so great to have Noah as my farmers market buddy.  We then came back to camp for dinner, showers, and packing up. Tomorrow we leave for Washington.  We have loved this part of Oregon and this special park here on the coast.
Kayaking on Nehalem bay
More beach time- windsurfer in the background

My girls

Beautiful sunsets

No comments:

Post a Comment