Monday, July 12, 2010

Zion National Park- Day 3






Coming back from Bryce, guess where we went… the river again. The kids love it there, the inner tubes are "shared" meaning people just leave them when they leave and you are free to use them. So, they spent the next hour riding in the tube up and down again. Then it was back to camp for dinner and then a short walk to explore the outside of Zion in a town called Springdale. We were just curious what was on the other side of the river we visit daily so we went outside the park and walked around a little. It really cools down here in the evening so it is nice to walk around at that time. It is a little strange though taking a walk at 9pm at night with the kids but when it is still light out, that's what you do! I just tucked the kids in bed and in my prayers Megan asked me to thank Jesus that she became a Jr. Ranger… how cute! Tomorrow is our last day in Zion, I will be sad to go and I think the kids will be too. I haven't washed my hair in 3 days, the kids haven't showered and Tim is growing a beard but I don't miss home one bit… not yet anyways!

1 comment: