Monday, June 14, 2010

Sedona Trip- Day 1


June 11th
Today we left for LoloMai Springs which is a campsite in west Sedona near Cottonwood. We are meeting our friends and neighbors up there for the weekend. We got a late start because Daddy was having some car issues so we left around 3:00... we were supposed to leave at 12:00. Do you know how hard it is to entertain 3 kids who are just dying to leave.... right now!! Well I did it and kept my sanity too and off we went. I was in charge of dinner and about 45 minutes into the drive I realized I forgot the hamburgers for tonight! I was calculating the cost of stopping at McDonalds versus the cost of stopping for the meat and buying the meat won. So we stopped in Anthem for the meat and turned it into a nearly 3 hour drive... but we made it! It was a quick set up and then we were making dinner right away. Then it was off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment