Monday, June 14, 2010

Sedona Trip- Day 2




June 12th- Saturday
I love waking up to the sun and the birds but this morning I got to wake up to bug bites... tons of them. I have never had so many mosquito bites... don't know when I got them, last night, in bed, not sure but all I know is they hurt and itch so bad! I promise I will use my spray from now on! Anyhow, for our day we started out with a good breakfast and then off to Oak Creek for some wading around. It turned into a little more like swimming for the kids. They loved being in the water and thought the current was fun. It was great watching them with their friends. We then went to the pool for a swim. And then back to camp for relaxing which consists of reading, sitting around and playing games. Of course the occasional walk to the duck pond and a bike ride. What fun! We had a great dinner of steak kabobs and then came the campfire. It was family campfire with lots of fun! We told stories and jokes and read from this book called Coke or Pepsi which is a get to know you game basically. We had the smores and then off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment