Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tucson Trip Recap




I feel like this trip we turned a huge corner! First of all, Leah my 5 year old learned to ride a bike by herself and hiked 5 miles! She did so great and she was a joy to be with! She always says she loves camping but usually has the hardest time when we are actually there... but this trip had minimal whining, crying or fighting. Maybe keeping them busy is the answer? Because of this change in Leah of course that led to a change in Mommy... I had much more energy and for the first time felt totally comfortable and at home in our RV. I used the stove, shower, sink and everything all by myself without having to ask for help. I am an independent girl so this is a huge deal for me. Tim installed a few "gadgets" that made the RV seem more organized (a kleenex holder, plastic bag holder, napkin holder) and all of these things made it seem a little more like "ours". I also slept like a rock! We had so much fun and really enjoyed our family time and adventures together. May all of this be for the glory of God and I feel so blessed to be able to leave everything behind and enjoy what God has created for us as there is beauty in God's creation all around us... even Tucson!
Next trip: Sedona in June and then our big National Park 24 day trip for the month of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment