Friday, October 11, 2013

San Diego Day 4- 10/10/13 Thursday

Today we woke up to sunny skies and no kids!  Tim and I decided to go for a run around the bay, the other way this time.  It took us right by my moms condo so we stopped in to say hello to everyone and get some water.  We then headed back to campland for breakfast and lounging around.  Then everyone showed up and we started our water sports day on the bay.  First, Noah and Tim rented jet skis for a couple of hours.  Tim was the driver for a lot of the time and Noah then took the wheel.  Leah went for the first hour then Megan took the last hour as it fit 3 people on it.  While they were gone, my mom, auntie, me and Megan took the kayaks for a spin.  We caught up with everyone on the jet skis and compared notes.  It was a lot of fun for everyone!  After that, Mom and Auntie went back to their condo and Leah and I rented one of those water bikes which was fun for Leah.  It was a fun filled bay afternoon...literally steps from our campsite which was so convenient.  The rest of the night was girls night.  Tim took over Dad duty while I took off with Mom and Auntie.  We went out to dinner on Pacific Beach to a restaurant called Duck Dive and had some delicious Sea Bass...and a lot of house wine...too much for me!  We then went to another really modern restaurant right on the beach for dessert which was this amazing Peanut butter bomb which I will be dreaming about for a long time!  I came back to a sleeping house and hit the sack...another fun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment