Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Flagstaff- Day 3- 5/12/13

This morning is Mother's Day!  I woke up to the girls leaving me a sign on the bulletin board wishing me a happy day.  Then they presented me with their creations from the night before.  I went on a trail run on the Arizona trail and then came back to have a delicious breakfast and started packing up.  We just took our time breaking down and cleaning up as there was no rush to get home.  But, it was time to go.  When we got home, I realized I could not find my wedding ring!  We searched high and low and called the campground...but nothing.  2 days later I woke up in the middle of the night and visualized putting my books in my backpack and knew that my ring was there.  I got up and there it was!  Whew!  This week has been a week of annyoances and turmoil.  But as I sat down to read my Bible on Monday, I had put a quote in there that said "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God".  So I am trying to rest in that peace and be thankful for our health and our family and most of all our gracious God who has a plan in the midst of all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment