Saturday, October 13, 2012

San Diego- Day 3, October 10th



Today was bay day!  Tim and I started off the morning early with a run along Mission Bay, through Mission Bay Park, which was just beautiful! Then it was a quick breakfast and then we went on the bay on our kayaks to explore.  The bay was beautiful and not crowded at all.  We stopped at the shore for the kids to find some seashells and for Tim and I to rest on the Kayaks.  It is a lot of work!  Then it was back to camp for lunch.  Then, we were joined by Grandma Judy!  She was able to get a condo on Pacific Beach last minute so she was able to come and have some fun.  She watched the kids for us while Tim and I went on a bike ride around the bay.  We actually ended up riding to Pacific Beach to take a quick peek at my Mom's condo and it was really nice!  Then it was back to camp and we all had a great dinner of Chicken Satay.  Then, my mom took all of the kids for a night at her condo!  Tim and I were left alone at Campland so we decided to go relax our sore muscles in the hot tub.  Then it was an early bed... it was an active day and we were tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment